NOTE: Due to PayPal restrictions, Raffle Tickets are not available online. Ordering details are provided at bottom of page.
Impact Dog Crate
300 Crate, gray in color, light weight, high quality, powder coated aluminum. Donated by Beth Verner & Betty Chapman, Caraway Wheatens.
- 300 Crate (20.5″W x 25.75″H x 30.5″L)
- Designed to Protect Your Pet
- High-grade .063″ American Aluminum
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Lightweight & Strong: full protection while traveling, 20% lighter than similar crates
- Finished with a non-toxic, powder-coated layer to shield your crate from corrosion
- Surpasses ventilation specifications
- IATA Compliant, safe and secure for air travel
- Lifetime Guarantee
Framed Wheaten Watercolor
Donated by Jackie Gottlieb. She was awarded the artwork for winning Best of Breed in 1991 in Chicago.
- 24″ x 30″
- Artist is Sheila Donahue Heilman, daughter of Pam Donahue.
|One for $5 / 6 for $25|
|NOTE: Due to PayPal restrictions, Raffle Tickets are not available online.|
Raffle Tickets can be purchased by mail using the 2019 SCWTCA PawPal Form. Tickets will also be available throughout the Specialty Weekend. Drawing will be held at the Post-Show Dinner Party on Sunday.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.